BOBBY MCKEY’S FAQ
1. Do you have an age restriction for entry?
We are 21 and over only, no exceptions, during our normal business hours. However, during our Kids’ Day Events (please see calendar), from 2pm to 5pm only, our show will be All Ages and G-rated.
2. When are you open?
We are open for business Tuesday to Thursday from 7pm to 12am. Fridays and Saturdays our hours are 5pm to 2am. The show begins at 8pm on all the days we are open. Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm.
3. Is there a cover charge?
Tuesday to Thursday entry is free. On Fridays, the cover charge is $5 per person and on Saturdays $7 per person for standing room only. No cover charge for bar access only during happy hour from 5pm to 6:30pm Fridays and Saturdays.
4. How soon can I purchase seats if I want priority seating?
We recommend you purchase seats at least 3 weeks in advance of the date you would like to visit us, especially for Saturdays as they tend to sell out quickly.
5. Do you charge for reservations?
Yes. On Fridays, VIP stage-front seating is $20/person and $15/person for floor seats at tables and bar seating which includes the $5 cover charge. On Saturdays, VIP seating is $25/person, Floor seating at tables is $20/person, and bar seating (RAIL) is $17/person which includes the $7 cover charge.
6. How do I make a reservation?
You can purchase seats online by clicking the “Make a Reservation” tab on our front page. A credit card is required and is charged in full for all reservations at the time of booking. Please note that all sales are final. Groups of 15 or more please contact customer service for assistance at 301-602-2209 Monday to Friday between 10am and 6pm.
7. If I don’t make a reservation or if you’re sold out of seats, can I still come to Bobby McKey’s?
You don’t have to make a reservation to enjoy our show. Standing room is usually available in the bar areas.
8. What happens if I need to cancel my reservation?
All sales are final, however, if you are unable to use your seats, please notify us ONE week prior to your event and we will try to resell the seats. If we are able to resell your seats, we will issue you a credit for seats re-sold only minus a $5 per seat administration fee.
9. I’ve been placed on a waitlist for a sold-out night, when will I know if I have seats?
We make every effort to contact our waitlisted clients if any seats become available. Please note that if you do not receive a phone call by 5pm on the day you’re requesting reservations, that nothing has opened up.
10. When should I arrive if I have a reservation?
Please plan to arrive by 8pm when the show begins. Management reserves the right to resell any unclaimed seats after 8:30pm.
11. Do I lose my seats if I don’t arrive at the time I specified?
If your party has not checked in by 8:30pm at the latest, we reserve the right to resell your seats to walk-in guests.
12. What if I’m in line at 8:30pm, will I lose my seats?
We will take a headcount of every one in line at 8:30pm and give you a stamp
13. I have a very large group and don’t want to foot the drinks and food tab alone. Can we split the bill?
Yes, you can split the tab but please alert your server before ordering.
14. Is there a food and drink minimum? Automatic gratuity?
No, there is no food and drink minimum except for groups of 50 or more. If you walk out on your tab an 18% gratuity is added to your bill. 18% gratuity is also automatically charged to tabs over $300.
15. Do you have a dress code?
Bobby McKey’s is a casual atmosphere so you can wear jeans or shorts when it’s nice outside. We cannot, however, allow gang attire, including visible gang tattoos or any other symbols. You can wear a baseball cap but the visor must face forward. Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times. No oversized t-shirts or baggy sweatpants, jeans, or shorts.
16. Is there a minimum number of people required to make a reservation?
No, you can make reservations for as many people as you would like. Groups of 50 or more should contact our events manager (email@example.com) to see if there are any special deals they would qualify for.
17. We are staying at a hotel in the National Harbor, what discounts do we get?
From Tuesday to Friday, your room key can get you 20% off your food and drink tab at Bobby McKey’s. Please present room key to your server prior to ordering. Limit one key per tab.
18. What other discounts are available?
We are proud to offer free cover charge to our service men and women in uniform every Friday. If you are (or were) in the military, police, or fire department, present your ID at the door to get in for free (standing room only).